Welcome aboard the 5* Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise vessel for an exclusive cruise on the mystic River Nile from Luxor to Aswan.
This Nile Cruise starts every Saturday from Luxor. Embarkation is at 11.30 a.m. and disembarkation after breakfast at 8 a.m. on Tuesday.
You will be accommodated in on of the 49 standard double cabins with private balcony.
An excursion package is already included in the price. The sightseeing tours are organised as a group tour from the ship accompanied by a local, English speaking guide. Entrance fees are included as per itinerary.
What to expect aboard the 5* Sonesta Moon Goddess?
There are 49 standard cabins with sliding glass doors opening to private balconies. All cabins feature:
- wireless internet access is available in all cabins (against extra charge)
- direct-dial telephone
- individual climate control
- mini-bar (against extra charge)
- safety deposit box
- television and movie program
- bathrooms equipped with bathtubs
All cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas.
Dining & Entertainment
Main Dining Room
Breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte dinners are served daily. à la carte lunch will be served instead of buffet when the number of guests on board is less than 20 persons.
Serving light meals for lunch and dinner plus a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and/or Nubian Folkloric Show.
Features & Services
- in-room dining available until midnight
- main dining room, lounge, sun deck bar
- wireless internet access is available throughout the ship and in all cabins for a charge
- nightly entertainment
- fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- barbecue area on deck
- fitness and recreation areas
- outdoor swimming pool with bar service
- jogging track
- spacious gym
- guided sightseeing excursions
- doctor available on call against charge